StatCounter

Fairytale

I have a soft spot for children's rooms, but, well... aren't these just something else? Like out of another, fairytale world.

With these I wish you a sunny weekend with a lot of wind down time! x

All photos: emag deco
Norrfrids Eija said...

Aivan upean lumoavia kuvia lasten maailmoista! Breathtaking!
Eija

Laura said...

oi oi oi, niin suloista. kiitos kun jaat näitä ihanuuksia.. mistä sinä aina kaikki löydätkin! :)

Fleaing France & French Shopping Tours said...

One of my favorite online mags! Beautiful images.

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Samaa mieltä, aika huikaisevia!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Eipä kestä Laura, mulla taitaa olla vähän harakan silmää :)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Lots of loveliness on that site!

Sophia Vossen said...

Such a cute blog Rebecca <3
You made it with much of love so that everybody can see it!!!
Iam you new follower now !

And I would be happy if you take a look at the blog of me and my friend Luisa too! www.aboutblackponies.com <3

Best wishes to you and your lovely blog!
xoxo Sophia

kim said...

Beautiful images !
I love that kind of ambiance

Nice to see your blog

Instagram

Sanctuary.