StatCounter

More kids' rooms

I posted some sweet children's room pics a few months ago here - and now for some more.


Somehow this last one especially turns my knees into jelly.

Photos: 1 vtwonen, 2-6 Milk, 7 cinq mai, 8 Petra Bindel via Agent Bauer, 9 Avsporing
Anonymous said...

Rebecca, your posts always make my day!
Sonja

theROOM said...

I love those little lights to kids´ rooms! :)

meenal @ maison marigold said...

unique and so pretty..i love the unkempt quality of them all...that's how real kids' rooms actually are..found your blog today..loved it..you may visit my blog too and follow it if you like..have a nice day! xx meenal

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken said...

Rebecca, stumbled on your site for the first time last Saturday and fell right in love with it! You have the most amazing "quirky/artsy" photos I've seen anywhere!! BEAUTIFUL! I posted your blog to my facebook friends - I was so EXCITED about your style! Keep it coming because I'm checking in.

michele said...

just delightful and as always, i love the REALNESS of what you post. very personal spaces that have that 'undone' vibe i myself am always seeking. also, there is nothing like seeing the home owners and home occupants in interior photos, yes? i think it adds a layer of real lovely.

great post!

michele

Heidi said...

These are wonderful spaces!

Kate Lewis said...

always great to see fun use of materials. so happy to discover your blog today. love your aesthetic. :)

Cez said...

beautiful kid's spaces..love Carla's room...just perfect!!!

Unknown said...

I love kids rooms sometimes they're so much nicer than adults. Maybe cause they're full of detail and fun-less boring !
The lilac Walls on the 2nd last photo caught my eye. I'm drawn to Lilac alot at the moment.
Luv Kat x

Claudia Lane said...

These are just gorgeous...love them all :))

designchic said...

Loving these rooms...the third one is absolutely adorable!!

Barbara said...

So fresh and charming ...
thank you for introducing me to cinq mai!

Rosa said...

Me encanta tu blog. Enhorabuena

Anonymous said...

Children's rooms with a bit of vintage are just so lovely - these are all very sweet.

Veronica Cubero said...

Que lindo!!!!!!!!!!!!

design elements said...

this bit of vintage make all of these kids rooms so authenic...lovely greetings

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! It's true that children's rooms with a touch of vintage and real feel seem so much more appealing than the carefully arranged, minimalistic counterparts.

claude said...

very inspiring!

Nostalgia said...

You blog makes me so happy, thank you very very much.

Instagram

Sanctuary.